Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Housing question

1. Armylove

Housing question

Advertisements
    We live on off post military housing, FEB of next year they are privatizing it. Can we get on the ON POST housing list, even though we already live in military housing? They are doing away with all off post housing here for Fort Drum.
  2. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    If they're going to get rid of all the off post housing, then I'm sure they'll move you into the on post housing. Call and talk to housing...
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    They are privatizing the off post housing and then getting rid of it? If they are privatizing and it will still be military housing then you could stay there or move out into town. If they are privatizing and where you live will no longer be military housing then they will give you an option to move into other housing or out into town. If they are privatizing and you don't want to live in privatized housing then I don't think you can move into other housing without first moving out of your old housing
    Visit my Etsy shop - All Ribboned Out
    Guy meets girl
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Some housing will require you to live off base one year before you can request on base housing. Talk to your housing office.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  5. Armylove
    Im gonna start calling, but they wont talk to me because I dont have a POA, and timmy is in the field. SO he will talk to them when he gets back.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    They will not talk to you? That's weird. I thought they will at least give you the low down. Huh....
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz