Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: smartweb

1. gotstabemel

smartweb

Advertisements
    I am having trouble filling out this moving site. I called a while ago to set up an appointment, but the lady said I had to do it all online. Although, my brother-in-law called not too long ago too and he set everything up on the phone. How do I do this? Do I have to fill out all the stuff on the internet and go to their office for an appointment? Also, how long does it usually take for the movers to come? I have to be out by the end of February.. I am hoping they will be able to come before that. PLEASE help me.. I am quite stressed out about all this.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Good luck...wish I was able to help you, but I am getting ready to set up my first web move myself. We called and made an appt for our first so this is all new to me too
  3. gotstabemel
    thanks.. good luck with you too. this is so frustrating. i feel so lost lol. It doesn't help that it is Sunday, so I can't even call. I guess I will do it all tomorrow
  4. seanswife32
    Also wish I could help I'm getting ready for my first move, at least you can access the smart web website it doesn't like me and I can't get onto it!! Good luck!
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    what all do you need help with...I always set up all of our moves and I just got done doing one so its really fresh in my head.