Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: ? for all my ladies out there...

1. Senior Member

? for all my ladies out there...

Advertisements
    is there a site that will show me what bases are available for MOS'S?

Like sherman is in for mechanics... so are there only certain bases that we can go to ?

AMERICA RULES !!!
  2. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    i think there are mechanics on every marine base... could be wrong, though... i mean, from what i understand, each job is needed for different things and to make a complete unit, you'd need a variety of all specialties.
  3. Senior Member
    thats what I thought to... but he is writting home asking me to put a "WISH ( LOVE THE MILITARY TERMS ON THIS ONE ) " LIST... OF WHERE i WANT TO GO ... SO I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE it out...

sorry about the caps... have to write in them at work

AMERICA RULES !!!
  4. hurry up and wait....
    hurry up and wait....
    Just about any base can be put on your dream sheet..I've just never seen the army follow one though!
  5. Senior Member
    we lets pray the marines are better....

ha ha ha ... ya right !!!

AMERICA RULES !!!
  6. dmhlmartin
    the army doesn't follow it.. they say they try there best.. if you really want a base tell him to write a long letter explaning why you guys wnat to go there. thats what my dh did and we got md.. close to his family..
  7. Senior Member
    I really don't care.... I just want out of ohio!!!!

knowing my luck the only place I don't want we will go

AMERICA RULES !!!
  8. AFWife05
    Just to let you know from being with Kris from his last base at Hickam in Hawaii and now here to Andrews in MD...the Air Force seems like they stick to their wish lists. Kris had to list 6 bases that he wanted to go for Security Forces that were available. Make sence??? Like we wanted FL but there weren't any positions available, so he coulnd't put it down. I don't know Marine terms, but for us to look up the bases availability was on his virtual MPF website which he now the only way to get to that website is with his ID. Another good way to see where people want to get out of is the Marine Times paper. Since you are close to WPAFB, go there to the BX and pick on up. Sometimes there are listings as to people wanting to get out of that base. IF you want to find out why, he can always email them...I've heard of people doing that before. Anyway, I hope this helps you!
  9. LaurenOC
    Isnt it fun! Dh and I just put ours together and dh told the NCo overthere that if we dont get them he will only extend a few months. We want out of NY SO badly!

Goodluck to you!
  10. Senior Member
    I really just want out of ohio .... bottom line ... don't care where really ... I know there is one place i don't want to go ... and thats pendleton.... ohh well... who wants to take the bet of thats where I am going .... ha ha h ha

AMERICA RULES !!!