Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Housing at Helemano

1. Regular Member

Help Housing at Helemano

Advertisements
    Aloha!

Does anyone know anything about the housing at Helemano Mil Res? More specifically, the 2b/1bath apartments out there. Like most housing, they won't let us in to see the unit even though its empty and I don't want to say "yes" without seeing it, but don't want to say "no" since we'll be bumped...frustrating!

So, I was wondering if anyone had seen them or lived in them?
  2. Regular Member
    that's ridiculous that they wont show it even though its empty! So you have to accept the house BEFORE you get to see it? What if you dont like it?

ETA: Sorry, thought the post said 6-15-11.
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklepants View Post
    Aloha!

Does anyone know anything about the housing at Helemano Mil Res? More specifically, the 2b/1bath apartments out there. Like most housing, they won't let us in to see the unit even though its empty and I don't want to say "yes" without seeing it, but don't want to say "no" since we'll be bumped...frustrating!

So, I was wondering if anyone had seen them or lived in them?
    Definitely check it out before! I chose mine in haste, but I believe that the 2bd/1ba is not the same as taking another oprion at Schofield. The area is nice to live in, & the cute little apartments are nice. but that's all they are, apartments. certainly not worth an entire BAH every month like the ones that actually have yards with fences, and a front yard as well. i would have never moved here if i thought i could find a better choice by waiting it out... waiting it out for how long? i had no time. so here i am. made the best of the situation and am confortable, but I would move in a heart beat if given the chance.