Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: OMFG ORDERS!

  1. Senior Member
    savanna.'s Avatar
    savanna. is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California <3
    Posts
    7,203
    #1

    OMFG ORDERS!

    Advertisements
    DH just called me, he left a little bit ago for school, he called and said to stay by my phone and answer any weird numbers because WE ARE PICKING ORDERS! I know I know don't get too excited because at any given point the Navy can pull them and we won't know where we are going until we get there but OMFG we have been waiting over a month because of stupid Tennessee but I am so excited AHHH! I will let y'all know what we "pick" and hopefully get

    Don't judge someone just because they sin differently than you.


  2. Today was a Fairytale
    LILLIE's Avatar
    LILLIE is offline
    Today was a Fairytale
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    RAF Lakenheath, ENGLAND
    Posts
    12,426
    #2
  3. Senior Member
    Judi89's Avatar
    Judi89 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,839
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by savvy<3dizzy View Post
    DH just called me, he left a little bit ago for school, he called and said to stay by my phone and answer any weird numbers because WE ARE PICKING ORDERS! I know I know don't get too excited because at any given point the Navy can pull them and we won't know where we are going until we get there but OMFG we have been waiting over a month because of stupid Tennessee but I am so excited AHHH! I will let y'all know what we "pick" and hopefully get

    I'm excited for ya and hope you get the orders you want. On a side note, DH is one of those sailors in "stupid Tennessee" and these folks can't help the continuing issues experienced because of the floods.



    "If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  4. Senior Member
    savanna.'s Avatar
    savanna. is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California <3
    Posts
    7,203
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Judi89 View Post
    I'm excited for ya and hope you get the orders you want. On a side note, DH is one of those sailors in "stupid Tennessee" and these folks can't help the continuing issues experienced because of the floods.
    LOL! I wasn't saying the people in Tennessee are stupid just the floods are They just make everything difficult.
    Don't judge someone just because they sin differently than you.


  5. Senior Member
    Kat89's Avatar
    Kat89 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fort Campbell
    Posts
    6,433
    #5
  6. Senior Member
    Judi89's Avatar
    Judi89 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,839
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by savvy<3dizzy View Post
    LOL! I wasn't saying the people in Tennessee are stupid just the floods are They just make everything difficult.



    "If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  7. Senior Member
    savanna.'s Avatar
    savanna. is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California <3
    Posts
    7,203
    #7
    I'm getting anxious

    CALL ALREADY!
    Don't judge someone just because they sin differently than you.


  8. Senior Member
    Judi89's Avatar
    Judi89 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,839
    #8
    DH and I went to Key West on our first set of orders.



    "If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  9. Senior Member
    Abigail's Avatar
    Abigail is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    17,412
    #9



    Congrats.
  10. Formerly "Chels"
    Chelsea.'s Avatar
    Chelsea. is offline
    Formerly "Chels"
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,945
    Blog Entries
    1
    #10
    WOOOOOOOO!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •