Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Moving to SC??

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Moving to SC??

Advertisements
    And you dont know anybody here?? Contact me! Im an agent in Columbia but I work all around. Im familiar with Fort Jackson and Shaw Air Force. Ive been in Columbia for 10 years so im pretty knowledgeable. I can also be your first in state friend if your looking for one. My bf is in the AF in Washington (Like West Coast Washington!) so I know some of the feelings attatched with being "this"/ but anywho. Hopefully I can help a few people out. And if your not moving to SC I know a few good agents in surrounding states that may be able to make the move easier.

p.s. my bf told me about this site-hes really helpful when it comes to making ideas for marketing
  2. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniWilliams View Post
    And you dont know anybody here?? Contact me! Im an agent in Columbia but I work all around. Im familiar with Fort Jackson and Shaw Air Force. Ive been in Columbia for 10 years so im pretty knowledgeable. I can also be your first in state friend if your looking for one. My bf is in the AF in Washington (Like West Coast Washington!) so I know some of the feelings attatched with being "this"/ but anywho. Hopefully I can help a few people out. And if your not moving to SC I know a few good agents in surrounding states that may be able to make the move easier.

p.s. my bf told me about this site-hes really helpful when it comes to making ideas for marketing
    Hey, we plan on moving back to the Spartanburg area in 2 years.I miss it there.
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorbird24 View Post
    Hey, we plan on moving back to the Spartanburg area in 2 years.I miss it there.
    i LOVE SC. if u guys need help im here
    i have a feeling i will be on this site for a WHILE lol
    it gets lonely for sure