Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: PCSing to Bragg- Where to live?

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

PCSing to Bragg- Where to live?

Advertisements
    We are leaving Rucker to go to Fort Bragg around June. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of where to live. We are looking at living in aparments or a very cheap rental house. We are trying to sell our house here so our budget will be about $600-$700/month until we get rid of the house.
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Do you have children? A lot of the area around fayetteville is not so nice but there are some nice apartment complexes... i might be able to recommend something but if you have kids, it would be harder if they are school aged because some of the schools there are ick, in my opinion.
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    RebeccaRox is right, it all depends on whether your children are school aged or not. Also, another thing to consider is which side of Fort Bragg the military member will work on. If on the south side of Bragg, try to find a rental in the Jack Britt High School district. If on the north side, try to find something in the Harnett county area. Either way though, be prepared to search because quality rentals in that price range tend to go fast in the areas I mentioned.