Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Village at Serra Mesa

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

The Village at Serra Mesa

Advertisements
    I just got my house, Village at Serra Mesa! Well, I got my address, it's a few more weeks until I actually take possession. YET I am anxious, and was wondering if anyone has pics of the inside of the 4 bdrms, or would be willing to take pics for me of theirs....I am not crazy or anything, I am a navy wife & stay at home mom of 3. For some reason everywhere I look I can't seem to get pics of the inside of the 4 bdrms. I like to plan a ahead, plus I am excited to see it, it's been a loooooong 6 months, we are so ready to be setteled in.....counting the days!! I know a lot of you have been where I am! SO I am hoping you can help with my curiosity!!
    Ok, so if not. Can anyone answer me this question, as silly as it is. In kitchen area with the family room, is it tile or linoleum in the whole area or is it part carpet in the family room, part tile where the kitchen is? Also, where the Dining room is, is it carpet or tile? I know this is a silly question, but I just HAVE to know....hahaha.. I am excited, sorry.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Can you maybe contact them & see if they have photos??
    Sorry im no help but congrats & good luck
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Thanks

No such luck, I'm just being anxiously excited....and I am a big planner....so its like all I can think about. Maybe someone on here will have pics.
    But thanks!
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I am also moving to the village serra mesa! I feel like your post could be mine! I am looking for all the same answers...How do you like it. We will get there in May...We have a 3br 2.5 bath...Any feedback would be great....
    Mary
  5. Senior Member
    LUCKY! Ah, The Village at Serra Mesa is where I wanted to live so badly. They're really nice. DH and I noticed the wait list was really long and that it would take all of his BAH so we couldn't do it.
    I'm hoping we'll get into the other place I wanted.
    I don't have any pics, but I do have this!

http://www.militarysos.com/forum/mem...pinitholy.html

This lady has an entire photo album of a 4 bdrm/2 bath at Serra Mesa.
    Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Abigail; 04-07-2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: ETA: Correct spelling. ;)
  6. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    That was so helpful!! Thank you so much. We just put our paper work in 2 weeks ago and just got our house?? I dont know anything about this complex at all. I just need to feel safe here! Where else are you ahd DH looking?
  7. Senior Member
    River Place, Lofgren Terrace, and Bayview Hills. They were the places that are a flat rate so they don't take all our BAH, they aren't apartment style (we wanted a townhome or house) and are the shortest wait time.
    But we are also looking for a 2 bedroom so that may be why your wait time was shorter. 2 bedrooms might be harder to come by.
  8. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Pictures of Village at Serra mesa are at.
    Apartments.com | Find Apartments for Rent, Houses, Condos and Townhomes | Rental Listings click search by property name..type it in and it brings up pics of the inside of the house
  9. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsvalentine View Post
    I just got my house, Village at Serra Mesa! Well, I got my address, it's a few more weeks until I actually take possession. YET I am anxious, and was wondering if anyone has pics of the inside of the 4 bdrms, or would be willing to take pics for me of theirs....I am not crazy or anything, I am a navy wife & stay at home mom of 3. For some reason everywhere I look I can't seem to get pics of the inside of the 4 bdrms. I like to plan a ahead, plus I am excited to see it, it's been a loooooong 6 months, we are so ready to be setteled in.....counting the days!! I know a lot of you have been where I am! SO I am hoping you can help with my curiosity!!
    Ok, so if not. Can anyone answer me this question, as silly as it is. In kitchen area with the family room, is it tile or linoleum in the whole area or is it part carpet in the family room, part tile where the kitchen is? Also, where the Dining room is, is it carpet or tile? I know this is a silly question, but I just HAVE to know....hahaha.. I am excited, sorry.
    Hello! I have pictures of the 4 bedroom at The Village of Serra Mesa. Just look under my photos. I took a trip out there, because I didn't want to select housing without seeing it first. I looked at several communities and liked The Village of Serra Mesa the most. Hopefully, you'll find what you need to help. Have a great day!
  10. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I'm have in trouble navagating this page I'm just trying to see photos of the village of serra mesa
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast