Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Air China and pets?

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Question Air China and pets?

Advertisements
    Hi ladies! next month i will be flying with Air China and hopefully checking my min pin in with my baggage! there's not much info on their website about traveling with pets and it says to contact them directly. I have no time on my phone right now. I was wondering if anyone has ever flown with them and carried pets as well as baggage?
  2. Senior Member
    I lived in Thailand for three years and traveled all the time with China Air and my Shih Tzu. There hub is in Taipei and if you travel through there you will need a travel permit. There should be lots of info on there website.
    ~JANA~
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jana View Post
    I lived in Thailand for three years and traveled all the time with China Air and my Shih Tzu. There hub is in Taipei and if you travel through there you will need a travel permit. There should be lots of info on there website.
    lol theres literally like no info at all! i searched everything! i will be flying from seoul, to beijing, then into NY. so i think all i need is the US health certificate, korean health certificate, and proof of rabies. then of course the right kennel.