I had originally posted this in OCONUS but got no response! Please help!!! I'm new to this site-- hello everyone, my name is Kenzie.. happily married for almost 3 years and getting ready for our first PCS to Mildenhall!! I've noticed that there are lots of you that are there or are asking the same questions as I am, I've gotten a lot of info that way, THANK YOU!! .. I couldn't help but notice that some of you are going to be arriving there around the same time as us, Jan 2010! Our nltd is the 6th, but we asked for the 2nd. We'll see how that goes. I do have a few questions of my own though.. I just went to my medical clearance briefing. I have to get an up to date physical and I already had a dental appt. All of my medical and dental records are still with my original physician and dentist back home in NY. I know I have to get copies of each, but how far back? 5 years? 10? Any info on that would be AWESOME. Also, I've heard that I really shouldn't worry about housing or anything like that until I actually get there, but the OCD part of me needs at least an idea. How is base housing? Do many of you live on the 'economy'? How long does it take for OHA to come through? Thank you so much ahead of time for what I know will be valuable information!!!!!!!!