Military Significant Others and Spouse Support -
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: EEFMP

  1. Regular Member
    It's Britney's Avatar
    It's Britney is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Home is VA... In Napels, Italy.
    Blog Entries

    Help EEFMP

    I'm enrolled in Tricare Standard and need to
    get the EEMP for overseas for me and my two sons.
    can this be done through a non militarty doctor because I live four hours from
    the base. What forms would I need, I have the overseas screening packet is that all??

  2. Account Closed
    Christine's Avatar
    Christine is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    you need the EFMP forms. dd2792 If the children are school aged and need special education or early intervention then you also need dd2792-1. Normally a regular doctor can fill out dd2792, but I'm pretty sure overseas screening needs to be done on base.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts