Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: shipping a vehicle overseas

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

shipping a vehicle overseas

Advertisements
    I just wanted to give the company we used to ship our explorer today a big thumbs up!

seriously the entire process from start to beginning was the EASIEST thing ever. we used www.shipmyvehicle.com (horizon lines) to ship our explorer from Honolulu to Los Angeles (we paid 1075.00 for anyone interested). They answered any questions we had, were super efficient and helpful.....I was totally impressed with them. I think i was ready for it to be another experience like the ones we have whenever we've moved back and forth from hawaii with the military shippers. It is SUCH a long involved process. It was just a nice change to walk in and out in 20 minutes. Whew...

keep your fingers crossed it makes it to LA in time and in one piece! then we'll be on our road trip cross country to florida!
  2. Banned
    Banned
    yeah!!! I am glad it went well- will think good thoughts that the rest of your trip goes just as smoothly- AND you gotta call me so we can get together after you get settled!!
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Should I be worried the 2nd account is banned and the first is closed? I ask as I'm looking for a website to ship my car and the forum's search bar lead me to this.

To let people know where I'm at, after some research I'm thinking about going with A1 Auto Transport Inc . The biggest reason being my friend used them and was happy.
  4. Senior Member
    This is a very, very old thread. Start a new one with your question. It has nothing to do with the posters being banned or having left the board. That's just generally a best practice around here. Don't bump old thread, and if you have a new question, start a new post. Hopefully someone will see it and respond. Old posts are good for research, but if you have a new question, it just works better in a new thread. Good luck!
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAtWestPoint View Post
    To let people know where I'm at, after some research I'm thinking about going with A1 Auto Transport Inc. The biggest reason being my friend used them and was happy.
    I don't know if you solved your problem with A1 Auto Transport or not, but recently I used a freight forwarding service to send my motorcycle from US in Eastern Europe and everything worked well. If you want still searching for a solution, this is the website.
    Last edited by RonnieDavis; 12-21-2016 at 11:52 AM.