Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: What do you know about..........

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Help What do you know about..........

Advertisements
    Ft. Campbell?

We are PCSing there in a little over a month. We will be living on the TN side, in Clarksville. I need info about: schools? areas to live in/not live in? fun things to do (with and without the kids)? good churches? any thing else you can share.

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by sexxi_armywife View Post
    Ft. Campbell?

We are PCSing there in a little over a month. We will be living on the TN side, in Clarksville. I need info about: schools? areas to live in/not live in? fun things to do (with and without the kids)? good churches? any thing else you can share.

I don't know anything about schools or churches. Nashville is 50 miles away..We just took DD to the zoo..it was fun...I don't think there is really a horrible area to live. We live about 5 minutes from post. The traffic is horrible here LOL... there are TONS of people here..so glad I am leaving LOL. Its pretty hot right now and it sucks the humidity is horrid. Down town clarksville is okay..there is a little river walk...you can walk and picnic. There are the dunbar caves here to I haven't been but heard it was cool..also the winery here I have heard good things if your into wine.