Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: When TMO moved ya

1. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot

When TMO moved ya

Advertisements
    was your house super picked up and organized?

I'm trying so hard to put things in the right rooms, have everything picked up and put away; but sy keeps coming behind me and making more messes

I'm at the point of getting a box for ourselves and just throw shit it in as I keep finding it out of place. But then I think I'd end up with the whole house in the box.

2. Banned
    Banned
    very organised and very clean- but I did not get serious about that until the week before-

everything I did was in places I could keep stuff in place- closets, attic, garage, spare bedroom.
    I kept the doors closed on the rooms we did not use every day to keep the kids and pets out.
  3. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    I wish I could do that here. Everyone uses their rooms. The only rooms not used are the pantry, linen closet, and harry potter closet. Everything else they are in and out and it looks like a friggen disaster. They are going to come and laugh their asses off at me. I know it.

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy_Gurl View Post
    I wish I could do that here. Everyone uses their rooms. The only rooms not used are the pantry, linen closet, and harry potter closet. Everything else they are in and out and it looks like a friggen disaster. They are going to come and laugh their asses off at me. I know it.
    As in a cupord under the stairs or as in a door to a magical adventure? Either way, I'm excited.

5. Senior Member
    I always have everything in its place before the movers come. I usually start about a week before the move and go room by room putting everything away and making sure everything is clean. The bathrooms and the kitchen are hardest for me since they get used every day. Pretty much once a room is done the kids aren't allowed in except to sleep. Its a real PITA but its so helpful when you get to your new place and each box is full of clean stuff that belongs all in the same room.

When we left SD we packed and moved our stuff into storage. We did such a crappy job I ended up with dishes in the same boxes as the kids bedroom stuff. It took me weeks to get things unpacked once it was all delivered.