Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: smartwebmove ????

1. Banned
    Banned

smartwebmove ????

Advertisements
    ok navy girls= for those that have done a move on smartweb how did you guys do a partial DITY.

the CG is implementing this program and since it is new they are telling members that they ( partial PPM's) cannot be done !!

I know this has got to be a mistake since so many use it and do the PPms

Please please please help out this poor little lost Coastie girl!!!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    We didn't do a partial dity (though we did do smartwebmove, and they DID have an option for a dity) so I have no clue, but I am shocked--SHOCKED--that gunsgirl is asking for help.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoaGoddess View Post
    We didn't do a partial dity (though we did do smartwebmove, and they DID have an option for a dity) so I have no clue, but I am shocked--SHOCKED--that gunsgirl is asking for help.
    ROFLMAO!! I know tell me about it-- ME who knows EVERYTHING about PCSing and I don't know this!!!
    but I came here- because in my infinite wisdom knew that someone would know the answer!!
  4. I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.
    I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.
    They are actually getting rid of the smartweb webpage and moving everything to another website - I guess the one all the other branches use.

Sorry, no help, that was just my .02
  5. Senior Member
    We just filled out all our info on that website about a month ago. We just put in for the navy to move us, then after i got done entering all that in I went back and entered in the dity move part so we could do a partial dity. If I remember correctly it explains to you when you are going through all the steps that you have the option to do a partial dity. We didnt have any problem when we sent it in. They set up our dates for the movers and gave us all the paperwork for the partial dity.
  6. Senior Member
    we did a partial dity through smartwebmove just in Dec. BUT we coudln't figure it out (really dh couldn't since I ... n/m long story) we ended up calling Personal Property and the lady there walked us through it. Basically we had to get our SUV weighed empty and then full and then fill out this paperwork, that we then sent off to our old duty station and we got the money in about a month and a half.
  7. Banned
    Banned
    thanks! I knew it was possible I will let them know! any one else with experience please chime in!!
  8. Banned
    Banned
    bump any one else????