Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: First time mover

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Confused First time mover

Advertisements
    So this is the first time I will be moving ever in my life. I don't exactly know what will be going on. After you initialy sign up to move how long does it normally take them to get everything going and actually get you moved?
    I am moving from Georgia to Texas(Ft. Bliss)

I have no real clue what is going on. My husband is horrible with relaying information back to me. *sighs*

Any advice?
    Things I need to prepare for?
    Things I should really do?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
  2. Banned
    Banned
    first take the time to read thru the threads in this forum- this topic is covered all the time.

then come back with some more specific questions and we will be glad to help out.
  3. 0o0o0 My Airman's Jewel 0o0o0
    0o0o0 My Airman's Jewel 0o0o0
    This is our first time moving out of the states...which we don't know much either...but I do know that we have to save as much money as possible b/c we may be in temporary housing for a while...or if we need food and what not...You should not have that many worries if you are moving inside the US. It's different from me b/c we actually have to have people come in and move our stuff for us & then we have a pet so thats another thing to worry about...and then we have to take our car....blah..but when you get his orders you should be good to go then....

I my new WiFeY'Z AloneInParadise, StonieBolonie, Army_Wife04, JasonsAngel, Sparks24, & ArmieGirl!~!!!