Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: BF left for basic

1. Regular Member

Neutral BF left for basic

Advertisements
    My BF left for basic for the army last wednesday. Idk what to do now. I feel pretty much worthless. I never thought I would end up with this much time on my hands and now that I do it seems all I do is think and worry myself crazy. I have gotten one call but it wasnt but for just a few mins. I also revieved a letter today but no return address. IDk what to do now. I really have to one to turn to. I dont have many close friends so i just thought I would post this up here, I had to put it somewhere =/
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by his_love_<3 View Post
    My BF left for basic for the army last wednesday. Idk what to do now. I feel pretty much worthless. I never thought I would end up with this much time on my hands and now that I do it seems all I do is think and worry myself crazy. I have gotten one call but it wasnt but for just a few mins. I also revieved a letter today but no return address. IDk what to do now. I really have to one to turn to. I dont have many close friends so i just thought I would post this up here, I had to put it somewhere =/
    it's tough
    DF finished basic back in july
    longest months of my life
    Look in the boot camp section for some good feed back and tips to make the time pass by faster
    Hold on, focus on yourself, and just wait for those letters to come home
    [/URL]
    You're My Wife Select. You've been approved for the position you just have to go through the ceremony
  3. 0o0o0 My Airman's Jewel 0o0o0
    0o0o0 My Airman's Jewel 0o0o0
    Mu husband left for basic in the Air Force in November. I never talked to him or anything until probably January. I think he maybe called twice just to give me an address to write him. He will be coming home in less than two weeks...I kinda know what you are going through...I was there..& I didn't have too much time on my hands b/c I had a job but I was pretty much stressed out the whole time b/c I felt like I was alone & there was no one to help me... but I had my family and his...I kept putting myself down b/c thats all i would think about...but It's hard going to work & taking care of a dog that is pretty much at home all day & is bored. And then not going to bed with that person..so just pretty much not talking to him as much as before. It will get better once you start writing him & then after that you will be able to talk to him...Just try to find hobbies to keep your self from not thinking about it too much.

I my new WiFeY'Z AloneInParadise, StonieBolonie, Army_Wife04, JasonsAngel, Sparks24, & ArmieGirl!~!!!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    DB has been out of tech school for almost 2 months, and it gets better, with progression they make the more and more contact they will have with you. Just keep your head up girl, try to find an author you really like, maybe a kick boxing class, or take an extra class... PM me if you need anything.