Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Sponsor help?

1. 0o0o0 My Airman's Jewel 0o0o0
    0o0o0 My Airman's Jewel 0o0o0

Confused Sponsor help?

Advertisements
    We are needing a sponsor over in Germany...How do I go about in doing that? Do I just call over there or e-mail them and then go from there?

I my new WiFeY'Z AloneInParadise, StonieBolonie, Army_Wife04, JasonsAngel, Sparks24, & ArmieGirl!~!!!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I am trying to be sponsored in Guam..and DF has to fill out paperwork
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Once the new commands recieves a copy of his orders (notification that he is coming) one will be assigned. At least that is how it worked when we went to Germany.
  4. Epic
    Epic

You should have been given the name of the sponsor as soon as the military member got his/her orders. Are you the military member? If so you can do one of two things, call the gaining shop/squadron or call the AFRC (Airman and Family Readiness Centre) and tell them that you have yet to receive a sponsor or a sponsor packet.
  5. 0o0o0 My Airman's Jewel 0o0o0
    0o0o0 My Airman's Jewel 0o0o0
    Quote Originally Posted by USAF_Gal View Post
    You should have been given the name of the sponsor as soon as the military member got his/her orders. Are you the military member? If so you can do one of two things, call the gaining shop/squadron or call the AFRC (Airman and Family Readiness Centre) and tell them that you have yet to receive a sponsor or a sponsor packet.

As of today he hasn't gotten any orders yet...he thinks hopefully they will be given to him next week..I called the base in Germany where we are stationed and they said that whenever he gets his orders that we should be good to go....but his MTL said that HE had to actually call to get one.

I my new WiFeY'Z AloneInParadise, StonieBolonie, Army_Wife04, JasonsAngel, Sparks24, & ArmieGirl!~!!!