Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: ERB question

1. Junior Member

ERB question

Advertisements
    Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but it has to do with eventual orders.

DH and I were married over Exodus, so he was listed as "single" when he went in and then added me as a dependent during AIT school. So far so good. I just checked his ERB and it still has him listed as "single". HOWEVER, it also says he has one dependent, which is me. I don't want this to interfere with our next orders which we should get soon. How do we get this changed so that it's correct?

They do know he's married; I've been authorized to move to his AIT school and all that, so I don't even know if it's an issue, but I don't want this to cause problems on our next set of orders. Who should I talk to?
  2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten35 View Post
    Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but it has to do with eventual orders.

DH and I were married over Exodus, so he was listed as "single" when he went in and then added me as a dependent during AIT school. So far so good. I just checked his ERB and it still has him listed as "single". HOWEVER, it also says he has one dependent, which is me. I don't want this to interfere with our next orders which we should get soon. How do we get this changed so that it's correct?

They do know he's married; I've been authorized to move to his AIT school and all that, so I don't even know if it's an issue, but I don't want this to cause problems on our next set of orders. Who should I talk to?
    Its not a big issue. Sometimes it takes a while for changes to show on the ERB. The only time it is a big issue, is when he comes up for promotion before a board. They view his ERB...you want to make sure EVERYTHING is correct so he gets as many points possible for awards and such.