Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: HELP

1. LOViNG MY AiRMAN!
    LOViNG MY AiRMAN!

Confused HELP

Advertisements
    When moving to DH's first duty station does the AF pay only from his tech school to duty station, not from where I am with all of our stuff? He's in TX and I'm in FL and we are moving to TX 3 hours south of his tech school. I'm just wondering if we are going to get reimbursed for the moving costs or if it's all on us.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie
  2. Senior Member
    We were told his transportation from tech to home is on us, but from home to his first duty station is what we can get reimbursed for.
  3. LOViNG MY AiRMAN!
    LOViNG MY AiRMAN!
    okay I must have gotten it mixed up I was freaking out about it. We can deal with getting him home from tech but moving all our stuff that's another thing.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xocassandralee View Post
    We were told his transportation from tech to home is on us, but from home to his first duty station is what we can get reimbursed for.

5. Banned
    Banned
    actually this depends on the length of school= if it was longer than 20 weeks and it was a PCS move- then no- they will only pay from the school to the next duty station.

if it was NOT a PCS ( TDY) then they will get him from the last duty station to the new duty station