Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Coronado, Ca/San Diego, Ca

1. Floating Around
    Floating Around
    Blog Entries

Coronado, Ca/San Diego, Ca

Advertisements
    Does anyone know anything about the Coronado, CA area? I know its like San Diego area and all but I was wondering about housing there. Or even housing really close to it, especially the Naval Amphibious Base?
    If i'm not being clear enough, I'm sorry.
    Please message me if you think you can help me but need me to clear up my questions lol!
    thanks!
    "While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
    I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
    Now I feel your name, coursing through my veins.
    You shine so bright it's insane, you put the sun to shame. If you need anything just say the word, I mean anything. Rest assured if you start to doze, I'll tuck you in and plant my lips where your necklaces close.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    My husband is stationed on the Amphibious Base, we live in Murphy Canyon housing, do you have kids or is it just you and him?
  3. Floating Around
    Floating Around
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma*Becca View Post
    My husband is stationed on the Amphibious Base, we live in Murphy Canyon housing, do you have kids or is it just you and him?
    It's just me and him for now. We might try for one sometime this year and I dunno just yet when he's leaving, so if we get pregnant before he leaves then maybe but as for now, no. lol
    Murphy Canyon..is that on base housing? I have a dog and a cat, if that helps.
    Is MC close to the base?
    thanks so much!
    "While you were sleeping I figured out everything,
    I was constructed for you, and you were molded for me.
    Now I feel your name, coursing through my veins.
    You shine so bright it's insane, you put the sun to shame. If you need anything just say the word, I mean anything. Rest assured if you start to doze, I'll tuck you in and plant my lips where your necklaces close.
  4. My sailor is soooo dreamy...sigh
    My sailor is soooo dreamy...sigh
    We live in Pacific Beach. I love it. 6 blocks to the beach and everything within walking distance. I hardly drive anymore. it takes DH about 15-20 minutes to get to work. We don't live in housing but I know there are a couple of apt complexes here that are housing.

You can PM with any specific questions. I have lived here in SD for many years. I can try to help the best I can.

Good Luck
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st09 View Post
    It's just me and him for now. We might try for one sometime this year and I dunno just yet when he's leaving, so if we get pregnant before he leaves then maybe but as for now, no. lol
    Murphy Canyon..is that on base housing? I have a dog and a cat, if that helps.
    Is MC close to the base?
    thanks so much!
    Its not on base but its military housing in the city, we have little yards and are able to have pets We're about 20 mins from that base but my husband doesnt mind the drive and its seriously not that bad. If you don't have kids I suggest you guys look into an apartment or renting a house somewhere else that way you can pocket the difference of his BAH.