Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Still Soo many questions..

1. Senior Member

Question Still Soo many questions..

Advertisements
    Do we set up finding a sponsor on our own? Or will we be given one?

Does he plan pick up of HHG and travel from AIT?

How does lodgin work.. DO we have to pay it ? Does it come out of our BAH? or is it covered under travel pay?

How much should we have set aside to make sure things are paid for...?

How do i go about setting up a po box in hawaii before we get there?

I really feel like we are soo far in over our heads...im soo confused still.
    "You are good, when there is nothing good in me
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Do we set up finding a sponsor on our own? Or will we be given one? you will be asigned one- but your DH may have to call to find out who it is and to make first contact.

Does he plan pick up of HHG and travel from AIT? yes- unless you are near a base and have a POA you may be able to do it.

How does lodgin work.. DO we have to pay it ? Does it come out of our BAH? or is it covered under travel pay? since you are ARMY you will have to pay out of pocket and be reimbursed.

How much should we have set aside to make sure things are paid for...? at least 2-3 thousand dollars

How do i go about setting up a po box in hawaii before we get there? you can go online and try to set up ( I have never done this so I am not sure how to do it)

I really feel like we are soo far in over our heads...im soo confused still. it will be ok just remember to breathe.