Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: camp pendelton

1. Jes
    Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

camp pendelton

Advertisements
    Any Ideas where to live while waiting for housing that is pet friendly and big enough for a family of five. Housing was no help, when we moved here(HI) they would give you a list of places to look that would give month to month leases.
  2. Lovin My Sgt
    Lovin My Sgt
    Me: (currently) Newport Beach,CA Him:Sasebo,Japan (Soon To be MINE too!)

Big Grin

well i love my apt we live in Vista, CA at waterleaf apts. I have pix of it on my myspace. .(crystaljewl) i have 2 pets here. and everyone is suuuuper nice!! Alot of marine families, and pets everyone here is great so far, plus the rent here is cheaper then most around us and our apt is remodeled! =) if u need any info feel free to email me!! =)
  3. Jes
    Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Is it month to month?
  4. Lovin My Sgt
    Lovin My Sgt
    Me: (currently) Newport Beach,CA Him:Sasebo,Japan (Soon To be MINE too!)
    no but given he's in the military all he needs are orders to break the lease...most places out here arent month to mont.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You are going to have a really hard time finding something month to month especially with pets. Its almost impossible. I would start on craigslist and just contact people and let them know your situation. Depending on where he works you want to stay in Murrieta/Temecula, Vista, Oceanside, San Clemente areas. Do you know where on base he will work?
  6. Jes
    Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    the school house is all that I know I do know thta it won't be far from wire mountain area. How about extended stays? We really want to get base housing because our kids like to be able to wonder to the store and such on there own. Plus we don't want to have to worry about moving during our stay there (friends of ours were renting out in town and had to move twice because the owners of the houses they were renting were coming back)