Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Info. about camp pendelton

1. Jes
    Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Help Info. about camp pendelton

Advertisements
    Hi I am New here and hoping that someone can give me some info on housing and moving there with pets. Biggest ? is about how long does it take to get housing DH is a E-7 and does most on base housing allow pets (2 cats). My other ? is was it very difficult pcsing there with pets. Currently we are stationed in Hawaii and just recieved word we should be moving there around July. Thanks
  2. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    I wouldn't want to give you wrong information so I hope a Marine SO can help you.
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    we are stationed there but choose not to live on base. I believe some housing allows pets and some does not. The wait list is pretty long. Its a great base. We love it.
  4. Jes
    Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    I have heard the housing list is long, I just called the housing office and they said aleast 6 months to a year. We wanted to get settled before the kids started school. When we moved here (Hawaii) they said it was about a 3 month wait and we walked right into housing.
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Indiana...waiting on him to get his permanent duty station
    okay i have a question for everyone. i havent moved yet, we're still waiting for him to get his orders to go to his permanent duty station. will i be able to leave and go with him when he goes to his permanent duty station if we cant get on base housing (which seems to be what is going to happen to my best knowledge) or will i have to stay home and wait for him to find an appartment then leave? i cant really find out much information on it but we're hoping to get stationed in CA. He's at camp pendleton right now for MCT then is getting transferred to VA for MOS schooling. But, he should be done the 3rd week of April (2009) so i'm trying to figure out everything so i know what to really expect! so if anyone has information they could share w/ me that would be great! Thank you