Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Naval Bases

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Confused Naval Bases

Advertisements
    Okay, N and I have been talking about where he would like to ideally be stationed when he gets out of A-School. He has mentioned San Diego, Jacksonville, North Carolina (I don't remember the city) and Norfolk. Any info on any of those places would be much appreciated.
    Even though I loved him, I needed more. I stood up for myself and walked away. Even though it broke my heart
  2. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by starlightdanse View Post
    Okay, N and I have been talking about where he would like to ideally be stationed when he gets out of A-School. He has mentioned San Diego, Jacksonville, North Carolina (I don't remember the city) and Norfolk. Any info on any of those places would be much appreciated.
    What info are you wanting to know?!?
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    What all do you want to know? It depends on if he's stationed on a ship or with a squadran.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Just looking for some info are the areas. i don't really have a lot of info right now. Just trying to get as prepared as possible.
    Even though I loved him, I needed more. I stood up for myself and walked away. Even though it broke my heart
  5. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by starlightdanse View Post
    Just looking for some info are the areas. i don't really have a lot of info right now. Just trying to get as prepared as possible.

Since you're not being specific on what you're looking for, you can always try doing a search and input the place.

http://militarysos.com/forum/search.php
  6. Senior Member
    My DH is not in the Navy yet, but here is a website that shows pictures, floorplans, and general base information. https://www.housing.navy.mil/onestop...yLocation.aspx From what I've noticed, places like San Diego tend to be mostly apartments, not all but a lot, while other places like Virgina or Washington are townhomes or houses. This site will also give you an estimated wait time, which isn't totally reliable, but gives you a general idea.
  7. loveing life <3
    loveing life <3
    Blog Entries
    Norfolk is pretty nice, its like any bigger city it has its bad areas, but there's a lot to do,there's beaches, and you can go down to VA beach and then Busch gardens is in williamsburg

not 100&#37; sure on what you want to know