Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: GULFPORT

1. Senior Member

Hello GULFPORT

Advertisements
    Hello Ladies! I know a few of you are in the south, or have Seabee SO's. I am getting married next spring and will be moving to Gulfport, MS at the naval station there. I was wondering if anyone can give me tips(like what to bring, where to look for housing, etc.) it would be greatly appreciated! I have read the military books on it, but some real-world experience is great too. Oh, and you ladies at Keesler, I would love some advice from you too!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    YAY!! Thats so exciting!!! That is where my Db is stationed!!! I have been there a couple of times....My Db is a seabee as well!! I dont know too much about Gulfport though...I have only been down there once! But I am moving down there this summer, but I have to come back to Texas in the Fall...thats going to suck! So if you need to know anything just let me know! I love gulfport!!! Its big but not too big!!!

I love him forever and always!!!
  3. Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Big Grin

Well im from Ms but will be at Ft,stewart so f you need some help im sure I can find out a few things for you........
    Loving my new man and the marines !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. I'm from the south and sometimes I have a big mouth
    I'm from the south and sometimes I have a big mouth
    Stay away from Arlington Square. If you get onbase housing, don't get Ladd Circle. If you find a place and want feedback on it, let me know. It's cheaper the further north you live. You could look in Stone or Forrest county for cheaper housing, the tradeoff is the commute. It's not that bad though.
  5. Senior Member

Thanks so much! DF wants to get a place soon, so we at least have something. I will look into all you ladies for future adivce! thanks so much!