Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: help! anyone!

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Confused help! anyone!

Advertisements
    hey everyone!
    I was just wondering if someone could help me out with this.d

My Husband was stationed in Ft Hood, Texas and then got deployed and since I didn't know anyone there...I opted to move back to Cali with my parents which was fine given the fact that my parents were great and came to see him off so they drove to Texas with the whole gang and we drove back with a small Uhaul packed with what little we owned. And well now with my husband getting ready for redeployment...I will be heading back but only my mother and law and I are driving back. and since we waited too long we weren't able to get onpost housing cuz the waiting list for Ft. Hood was way longer than I expected (about 12-16 months!) and so we can get an apartment close by but it's hard to do it from here and well I also have no idea how we'll get our things over there! being that I've accumulated quite a few more things for us over the past year...and I have heard about the transportation office thing but I don't know if I'd qualify and if I don't does anyone have suggestions for movers?

oh crap,
    also forgot to mention that the thing that makes this whole situation so difficult is the fact that my husband does not yet have his orders and well he is reenlisting soon and wants to go somewhere else so either Colorado, Cali, or New Mexico and well I can't really apply for housing (which is what we'd prefer) unless if I know where we are going.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    if its only a deployment, and you already lived on/near the base previously, TMO won't move your stuff for you.. im fairly sure..

3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    yeah thats what I was worried about.
    thanx any way!