Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: TMO Moving Info

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

Help TMO Moving Info

Advertisements
    All,
    DF only used one of his moves to his PCS station. Can he use the other two he is alloted even though he's currently at his PCS station at Tyndall? I ask this because the only move he used was to have his belongings shipped from his Tech School to his PCS station as he was doing "recruiters assistance" in between Tech School Grad and going to his PCS station. He still has a bunch of things from his parents house he needs to have moved and he wanted to ensure that some of my things (well not going to lie...MOST of my stuff as he only wants his DESK from his rents) are able to be moved with him. If I can get away from having to rent a moving truck out of my own pocket, I will.
    I'm not sure when he's going to be able to hit up the TMO office so I was wondering if one of you lovely ladies could assist me!
    If you cannot get past my size and my exterior, there is no way I'm letting you know how great I am on the inside as bestsellers are not judged by their covers"
    -Me

Back in the Pure Romance Business....visit my page at
    http://michellemcmullen.pureromance.com
    DONE WITH GRAD SCHOOL! TIME TO CELEBRATE! :

2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mushortgurl03 View Post
    All,
    DF only used one of his moves to his PCS station. Can he use the other two he is alloted even though he's currently at his PCS station at Tyndall? I ask this because the only move he used was to have his belongings shipped from his Tech School to his PCS station as he was doing "recruiters assistance" in between Tech School Grad and going to his PCS station. He still has a bunch of things from his parents house he needs to have moved and he wanted to ensure that some of my things (well not going to lie...MOST of my stuff as he only wants his DESK from his rents) are able to be moved with him. If I can get away from having to rent a moving truck out of my own pocket, I will.
    I'm not sure when he's going to be able to hit up the TMO office so I was wondering if one of you lovely ladies could assist me!
    He would have to ask at TMO to get a def answer. I will say though that when DH came back into the navy (got out for year), they let us use his move home when he came back in. The navy didnt pay to move our stuff when he got out. So we got a shipment from south dakota (old home of record) and new orleans (new home of record)