Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Moving Question

1. Senior Member

Moving Question

Advertisements
    So this is a long way off but I am curious.
    When DB graduates from USNA he will most likely have Temporary duty in Annapolis for up to 6 months until a class opens up for TBS, this is what he has been told anyway. We are going to get married the summer after he graduates and depending on how long the Temp duty is and if I have a job other then Substitute teaching I may stay here in RI until he is assigned to a class in Quantico. My question is, will they pay for me to move down to Annapolis from RI or to Quantico from RI. And if I choose to move to Annapolis will they pay for us to Move to Quantico?
    I think that make sense lol if it doesn't please let me know and I will try to explain it better.
  2. Banned
    Banned
    to do this as basic as I can : if the school is longer than 20 weeks they will pay for you to move to the location of the school, then will pay for you to move to his first base.

if the school is less than 20 weeks and you move there on your own then they will only pay from where you SHOULD be to where he is going- not so bad if you do a full PPM and move closer than where you should be.
  3. Senior Member
    TBS is 6 months. so they will move us there, But do we get moved from where he is in Annapolis or from here in RI where all our stuff and I will be?