Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: NAS Kingsville,TX?

1. Wounded Warrior Wife
    Wounded Warrior Wife

Question NAS Kingsville,TX?

Advertisements
    Anyone in NAS Kingsville,TX? I tried looking up the BAH down there and I found $1019 for E-4, does anyone know for sure? Does anyone know any good or bad civilian apts there? DH has orders for Feb so I need to start looking now. Thanks in advance!
  2. Banned
    Banned
    I looked it up and it is 1064.00 for an E4 with dependants. sorry tho I have no information about the area.

have you called the housing office to see if they have any they reccomend or ones to stay away form?
  3. Wounded Warrior Wife
    Wounded Warrior Wife
    I left a message for housing in kingsville, but the lady has yet to return my call. I guess I'll keep trying. Thanks for your help.
  4. Senior Member
    try http://www.apartmentratings.com/ to look for appts out in town. Im at NAS CC but I found that website when we were going to NC and I found it very helpful in my search for a townhome out there.
  5. Wounded Warrior Wife
    Wounded Warrior Wife

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMenchaca View Post
    try http://www.apartmentratings.com/ to look for appts out in town. Im at NAS CC but I found that website when we were going to NC and I found it very helpful in my search for a townhome out there.
    I am I love that site! I also very it to be very true at least for the ones in CT. I just hope it's as accurate for TX. I've been comparing that site to any info I find for any apartment that I find that "I think I like". Once I read the reviews I can really decide if I like it or not.