Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: They Just Packed Our House

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

They Just Packed Our House

Advertisements
    The driver that is coming tomorrow to move our stuff tells us that rather than being in WA on the 13th (when he was originally going to be there with our HHG) he will be there "earlier."

Thus, leaving my husband upset because our HHG will go to storage, and he thinks it will be difficult and timely to get our HHG from storage. We do not have a house yet, and won't be able to get one until we get there and find one, most likely not in time for our HHG to arrive.

My question is: If our HHG go to storage, how long might it take to get them delivered once we have a home? I know there's no way of knowing for sure, but a ballpark area or previous experience(s) would be a great help.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    It all depends on their scheduale. It took about a week here for the partial delivery and about 2 weeks for the total household.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  3. Banned
    Banned
    we called them moday morning and we had our stuff friday morning-

it was really nice tho cuz we got to paint everything before the furniture came!!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsgirl View Post
    we called them moday morning and we had our stuff friday morning-

it was really nice tho cuz we got to paint everything before the furniture came!!
    He seems to think it will take weeks. Not that he would actually know, though. I think he's most upset bc he wanted to be able to unpack and set up before having to report to work.

Thanks for the info, ladies.