Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Still no orders!!!

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Still no orders!!!

Advertisements
    Okay so in the past threads that I have posted I have mentioned that we are stressing about DH getting into his school or having to go to Iraq. So, last week, the deadline to have packages in for October schools, DH calls the detailer, and he calls and calls and calls and calls. Finally, on Wednesday, he waits until he gets his voicemail (he had also been emailing) and it states that the detailer is on vacation or the week and won't be back until Tuesday, which is today. So DH calls the man today and gets through to him. All the detailer can say is that he just got back today, needs to go through all his packages and that he would work on getting DH set once he found it. Well, we didn't hear anything else the rest of the day so now DH has to bug him tomorrow. Because of this craziness going on we have no orders and if this man waits too much longer to get DH taken care of we will only have a few days to get our move and all that goes with it set up because we are going on vacation for 2 weeks to visit family we haven't seen since Christmas. This just drives me nuts and stresses me out so much that it is taking a toll on my health. So if you have any words of wisdom or insite please let me know!!!
  2. Senior Member
    first off STOP STRESSING i know better said than done

have a bit of faith in the detailer...i have found that when push comes to shove most can get the paper work thru in time

also remember there are always setbacks with what you want versus what the military wants

the move and stuff can be set up via internet & phone while your out of town also so really you don't have to be in your house to do that stuff
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for bringing me back down to earth, if only for a moment!