Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: help :(

1. Banned
    Banned

Question help :(

Advertisements
    DH is in MCT right now, and when he goes to his MOS school in twentynine palms, he wants me to move down there. There's another couple who we're talking about getting a place with. I know that during the week he wont be able to stay at the house, but during the weekends he will.

Opinions about this? Should I move down there in the next month or so, or should I just wait until the first duty station?

Also, advice on trying to find a place down there, without actually being able to go see it. The other wife has looked into a 2bed/2bath which looks really nice, but the guy she talked to on the phone wanted her to go online and get a generic app and fax it to him. I dont really feel that comfortable having to fax everything over not knowing if he's really renting this place or not... I guess there's other military familys that live there, or so he says.
  2. Senior Member
    personally, id wait till after MOS school. MOS is only at most...6 months? so by the time you get settled, youre gonna have to start packing up again.