Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Fort Sam Houston

1. Judged Love

Confused Fort Sam Houston

Advertisements
    I found out that my boyfriend is getting stationed at Fort Sam Houston .. He is a marine but he got stationed there because his former DI pulled some strings. Does nay one know what its like .. &* we are planning on getting married in a year or two does anyone know what barracks &* housing are like?
  2. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    Its near San Antonio Texas which is big. I don't know about the base much but San An is pretty awesome. Just humid in the summer.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Ohhh I am so jealous! I'd give my right arm to go back there

It's actually really great, can't say a bad thing about it. It's right in San Antonio and tons of stuff to do....housing is nice but really limited, the barracks are redone I think. I know of a couple great places to get an apartment for a low price, though, if you want PM me!
  4. Mother <3 Wife <3 Nurse
    Mother <3 Wife <3 Nurse
    Don't know if you are still looking for helpor not but I was stationed there when I was in the army...the post itself is wonderful and everyone is nice...barracks are nice too...post houseing also wonderful but is lim ited....but there are great apartments, not very expensive at all, right off of post... Plus, there are tons of things to do there... You can message me if yuo want any suggestions...I loved ft sam/san antone!