Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Army in Florida

1. Senior Member

Army in Florida

Advertisements
    I was wondering if there is Army or a school in Florida . becaue i know a friend going to school there and i want to figure out where it could be . I hope any of you ladies know where it is .Thanks

"And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever."~ John Tyree
  2. Kim04
    An Army school in FL???
  3. Senior Member
    like a ROTC school

"And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever."~ John Tyree
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    There's lot of colleges that have Army ROTC in FL.
  5. Kim04
    Well do you know if it's public or private?? All the big univiersties and colleges have them. Do you know what part of FL your friend is in??
  6. Senior Member
    well She is starting school in november and said Pensacola area ..now im not quite sure if ROTC is the only school of the army that offers 2 years training .I think she is planing to become an officer . If any of you ladies know about it a lot please let m know .It would be really appreciated since i lost touch with her !

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    University of West Florida is in Pensacola.
  8. Senior Member
    i was thinking that ..is that only school the army has for enlisted soldiers this area !

9. Senior Member
    bump

10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm confused. Are you asking about like AIT or a college that has ROTC?