Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 0811 mos anyone?

1. bellaxcole

0811 mos anyone?

Advertisements
    heyy girls. so my dh just got to ok for his mos school, which picks up in a few days. hes a cannoneer. i was wonderin if anyone knew anything about that mos such as possible base stations, amounts of deployments or rotations, or any other information that would be useful? i ask cause i found out were gonna have a babyyy!!!!! and im just tryin to figure out what i have in store besides what i already know about the marines.

thankkks ladies
  2. Banned
    Banned
    I'm no help on the information side of it but I wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy!
  3. Senior Member
    DH is 0811...duty station possibilities are pretty much just pendleton (ca), NC, hawaii, or japan...he will deploy again for a total of 2 times during his 4 year contract...umm...anything else, just PM me!!!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,