Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: norfolk, VA

1. dxoxnxi

norfolk, VA

Advertisements
    anyyy ladies' men stationed there? i think i'm moving there with df in octoberish. what's there to do? i go to beauty school in pa, but i'm not finished yet. i might put it on hold, til he goes on deployment then finish it up here, but in the meantime, i'll need a full time job. any malls around there?
  2. LOVING MY DEVILDOG
    LOVING MY DEVILDOG
    ME OUTER BANKS /TRAINING FOR ANOTHER DEPLOY
    I grew up in PA currently on the Outer Banks NC bout an hour and a half from Norfolk my DH will be stationed there for a month or 2 when he gets home from deployment pm me if you like We have been to Norfolk many times good shopping pm me with any qs
  3. Judged Love
    i lived in virginia when i was growing up. les then an hour away from norfolk. There is alot to do. Norfolk is known for its high class. But there is plenty of fun stuff. Concerts, a HUGE mall, opras, movies galore, ocean breeze water park, museums, aguariums, zoos, the boardwalk &* va beach arent too far away
  4. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine
    I live in Norfolk with dh. We have lots of malls around here: Lynhaven, MacAuther, Chesapeake Square, and a few over on the on the other side of the water.

There are also a few beauty schools around here, I don't really know the details but I know they exist
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE