Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: well were moving to oklahoma

1. Mrs.KLE
    Mrs.KLE

Big Grin well were moving to oklahoma

Advertisements
    i was wondering if any of you ladies were in the Oklahoma area. Im currently in Kansas and found out a week ago that my df picked Tinker Air Force Base for his station in the Navy. I just had a few questions to ask anyone who could help. Thanks so much!!

thanks brentscrystal! You rock!!
    Kels' Girl
  2. Patiently waiting....
    Patiently waiting....
    Heyoooo I'm getting ready to head back to OK. Lived there since I was 10! I've been to tinker a few times! DId he get Tinker? Dh has tried to get it soo many times and never did.
  3. Senior Member
    We are at Tinker! When are you heading this way??
  4. Mrs.KLE
    Mrs.KLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    We are at Tinker! When are you heading this way??
    well he comes home on the 8th and we're getting married on the 10th then he's going down there after his leave and supposed to be looking for an apt or something to rent and i have to find a job. So i guess i was wanting to know what were some of the hospitals or outpatient clinics down there (i'm a radiologic technologist) and are apt's hard to find/get there too? Im coming down as soon as those two things are settled. so here's to searching . . .

thanks for the replies too!! ive been sooo confused as to where to start this process and now it looks like i've got one!!! YEA!

Kels' Girl
  5. Mrs.KLE
    Mrs.KLE
    Quote Originally Posted by crumper07 View Post
    Heyoooo I'm getting ready to head back to OK. Lived there since I was 10! I've been to tinker a few times! DId he get Tinker? Dh has tried to get it soo many times and never did.
    Is it a cool or okay place? Yea he got tinker. They got to pick their orders last friday in school, so he got as close as he could to home. Sry he didn't get to come ok, but maybe soon he will.

Kels' Girl
  6. Patiently waiting....
    Patiently waiting....
    I've done clinicals in a few of the hospitals in OKC! Maybe you could look online...I know alot of hospitals post online. St. John's is a good hospital, St. Anthony's, Mercy. Apartments shouldn't be too hard to find either! You could prob get alot of it planned out via internet before you get there!