Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: HELP! hunting for apt. in illinois

1. ^_^
    ^_^

HELP! hunting for apt. in illinois

Advertisements
    well, hubby called today and told me to start packing. we get to move up there with him. so now we are looking for an apt. if any of you ladies know of any SHORT TERM LEASIN OPTION APT. around Chicago & Vicinity, Far North Suburbs. like gurnee, waukegan, zion, etc... i'm really looking for a SAFE AREA i have a 3 year old so thats fhe most important thing to me. don't really know much about chicago. so if anybody could help. that would be GREAT!

thanks
    take care,
    jhuna
    Last edited by jhunabug; 07-14-2008 at 11:51 PM.
  2. Senior Member
    We used to live in some apartments in Waukegan... Normally, I don't really recommend Waukegan, in general, but it was a nice quiet area. I think it was called Fox something....Hmmm, can't remember the full name, but it was off of Glen Flora which is off Green Bay. We really liked it there... (This was a while ago though, LOL)

Thank you, BrentsCrystal! You are amazing!
  3. ^_^
    ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by FC wifey View Post
    We used to live in some apartments in Waukegan... Normally, I don't really recommend Waukegan, in general, but it was a nice quiet area. I think it was called Fox something....Hmmm, can't remember the full name, but it was off of Glen Flora which is off Green Bay. We really liked it there... (This was a while ago though, LOL)
    thanks so much, i'll let him so he can check it out.
    do you know any area's that you recommend? something not to far from the great lakes area?
  4. ^_^
    ^_^
    does anyone know anything about The Lakes at Fountain Square in Waukegan? is it a safe area???