Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Our first PCS In 8 days!!!

1. Senior Member

Our first PCS In 8 days!!!

Advertisements
    OKay I feel like we have gotten nothing accomplished!! WE are moving in 8 days. My husband is still in AIT! and he graduates on Feb 12th, he doesn't start out processing until WEDNESDAY!! We don't have the money to move right now, we haven't recieved our DLA and he hasn't been able to put an advance in yet because he hasn't outprocessed. WE just had to pay a 900 dollar deposit on our house!! And now we arent going to have enough money to come up with the uhual expenses, lodging, food, and gas! Do we get any money before we leave?? If we do will the direct deposit it into our account and is there someone my husband should talk to if were in this kind of a financial situation? Thanks Ladies!! Im stressed I wish we hadn't decided to do a full dity move, but my husbands "friend" told him to because your things dont get lost or broken, you don't have 2 wait for your belonings and you get all the money back!
    Mrs. Samantha Northway
  2. Senior Member
    Does anyone no anythin???
    Mrs. Samantha Northway
  3. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    you should get advance travel, and some of the expenses for your dity move. I'm not sure when but it should come direct deposit. we have always had our money before we moved I am not sure what the hold up is.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.