Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Fort Stewart Finally Feb 6!!

1. ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~

Hello Fort Stewart Finally Feb 6!!

Advertisements
    Hey girls DH already went ahead to Stewart on the 20th me and dd will be arriving Feb 6. We are moving into Isenhower Terrace. We fought so hard for new housing because we plan on trying for our son and those jerks wouldnt give it to us. Anyway i need friends!!! From what dh has told me theres not much to look forward to. Where are you for stewart girls! Please don't be shy pm me or reply back here no time to waste ill be there in 11 days lol!! Hope i get some replies.

**Keep in Mind i'm a native New Yorker so Fort Stewart is starting to scare me more and more lol.
    ~~Mi Familia!!!~~
    From Fort Stewart, GA 01/2008-01/2011 TO Fort Campbell, KY! 02/2011-
  2. USAF_SF_Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjohnson1222 View Post
    Hey girls DH already went ahead to Stewart on the 20th me and dd will be arriving Feb 6. We are moving into Isenhower Terrace. We fought so hard for new housing because we plan on trying for our son and those jerks wouldnt give it to us. Anyway i need friends!!! From what dh has told me theres not much to look forward to. Where are you for stewart girls! Please don't be shy pm me or reply back here no time to waste ill be there in 11 days lol!! Hope i get some replies.

**Keep in Mind i'm a native New Yorker so Fort Stewart is starting to scare me more and more lol.

I'm not down there anymore, but my father used to be stationed at Ft. Stewart. There are so many nice people down there, very friendly. I'm sure you'll be able to meet some really good people. I spent a bunch of time down there when my father was deployed during Desert Storm.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I just PMed you but I am also from NY too!! Where at?
  4. ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    brooklyn. i replied to u through pm up until last week ive pretty much always worked in the city
    ~~Mi Familia!!!~~
    From Fort Stewart, GA 01/2008-01/2011 TO Fort Campbell, KY! 02/2011-