Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Could it really be??

1. Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Blog Entries

Could it really be??

Advertisements
    My DH called today, saying that on his AKO (lol....is that the right acronym...dang it....) says that he is to report to Ft. Bragg this spring. He is still a few months from graduating AIT and then is supposed to go through airborne....could we really know this soon where we'll be going? I don't want to get excited too soon about knowing in case it's really not where he'll be. But could we possibly already know?
    Last edited by thekels9; 01-20-2008 at 07:48 PM.
  2. ArmyWifeKelly
    I wish we had our orders (he's fininshing Airborne on Friday and still doesn't have them...ah!). I am thinking it must be possible since many of my husband's buddies from OSUT had their orders 3 months ago and they still have another 2 months of training. Not 100% sure though. I'll ask my uncle (an Army officer who was incharge of that stuff) and let you know what I find.
  3. Senior Member
    It's possible, but it could change because it's not actual orders unless there is an order number on it.
  4. Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Not afraid to be lonely, but I still wanna learn about love.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by define View Post
    It's possible, but it could change because it's not actual orders unless there is an order number on it.
    Ohhh thanks!! I'm fine with it if it is there....but don't want to get my hopes up and then find out we're headed to the other side of the world.
  5. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    yeah its possible. My DB had friends who went through airborne with him but they knew back in AIT where they were going to be stationed and when they were going to leave for Iraq (some of them are already gone :sad). Of course, my DB is in RIP and he hopefully graduates on Feb. 1 and he still hasnt been given his duty station orders yet! Ugh!!! He requested Ft. Lewis since that would be easiest for everyone (we went to highschool in WA) but its a possibility he could get Benning. And I really dont want to go to GA. He hates it there, and that's not a big incentive for me to go there . So I just want him to get his orders so we'll know already!!!
  6. hurry up and wait....
    hurry up and wait....
    It's possible, but don't believe it until you have hard copies.