Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Albuquerque New Mexico ???

1. Senior Member

Albuquerque New Mexico ???

Advertisements
    anyone in Albuquerque New Mexico or heading here? i really would like to meet other military wives! i'm so tired of my so called friends i don't have any friends here atleast not true ones, my DH is stationed in Norfolk VA, so i just need someone !!! well pm me or respond on here....

Tanisha
    Due March 19 2009 born at 31w6d,54 day NICU stay(home march 11th w/o anything),4 days on vent,40ish days on O2 after that
    Due March 11 2012 born at 35w 1 d, 11 day NICU stay(home Feb 17 with O2 ),27 days on Oxygen
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm only 6 hours away and I have a very very close friend that lives there and my dhs god family lives there so we go down there alot! we should hook up!
  3. Senior Member
    yeah we should !!! it would make me so happy!! i'm just tired of being alone and only having my old highschool friends who don't understand me at all or they just haven't grown up.....they make me want to lol
    Due March 19 2009 born at 31w6d,54 day NICU stay(home march 11th w/o anything),4 days on vent,40ish days on O2 after that
    Due March 11 2012 born at 35w 1 d, 11 day NICU stay(home Feb 17 with O2 ),27 days on Oxygen
  4. Senior Member
    where do you live?
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Pueblo Colorado
  6. Senior Member
    i use to live in colorado springs , i'm just outside albq. i go there like everyweekend. do you know anyone at the base here?
  7. Senior Member
    We are 4 h. away ~ Holloman AFB, NM ~ but you are more than welcome to add me on myspace
  8. Senior Member
    i clicked on your myspace icon, but it said the page wasn't there or something. add me though my url is myspace.com/littlesmokie, my defualt pic is me and my DH with a basset hound dog, i'm in a red shirt he is in a grey one.
  9. Senior Member
    Thanks for letting me know .. I fixed it. Man, I had it wrong all the time .. is the "I am getting old" a good enough excuse lol. I was already wondering why nobody wants to add me from militarysos

Alright, I will send you a friend request in a min.
  10. Senior Member
    loooooooool GUESS WHAT Tanisha ....................

YOU DID IT WRONG TOO hahahaha

I can't open up your myspace thingy either. Go on you profile and get rid of the http://www.myspace.com ..
    You only need to write down "littlesmokie"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast