Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PCS orders wrong, wrong and wrong again:-(

1. Beccalynne21

Nutts PCS orders wrong, wrong and wrong again:-(

Advertisements
    My DH orders have been ammended as of today 4 times and they still arent right. Me and the kids arent on it so its all messed up. We can't get anyone to answer the phones and he has to be in Monterey Ca on Jan 7th!!! Did I mention we are moving from KY?? No one is able to help out and since the orders are wrong the movers cant schedule to come and we have no advancement of $$$ to pay for the move. Also, due to the orders never being right I have yet to tell our landlord we are moving because we dont know what is going on, and my workplace I just got hired on full time after working here 3yrs and need to put 2 weeks notice in but when to do it...

Because again the orders are wrong.. Shows hubby using a govt card to cover his plane ticket and that is it! No per diem pay either due to all this..

Um, I need phone numbers but when I google to get numbers I cant find anything. I am in Kentucky...needing the Bluegrass ARmy Depot in Richmond, KY to move us.

Where do I call to get dislocation allowance to help pay for gas, food, hotel? And to pay for the deposit for rent?

Where are the military people to help 1st time movers like us ?????

:-(

Becky
  2. Senior Member
    umm if im not mistake it all has to be taken care by your hubby, including the TMO money and everything. Just tell him he needs to be riding peoples asses to get on the ball!

Good luck with everything

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  3. Beccalynne21

Help

Quote Originally Posted by inmansgirl06 View Post
    umm if im not mistake it all has to be taken care by your hubby, including the TMO money and everything. Just tell him he needs to be riding peoples asses to get on the ball!

Good luck with everything
    He has been keeping onto them (not as much as I would be) but they are moving slower than molassas. Two weeks to go..and nothing packed, no place to live, no money to move with...ummmmm

May I add that its the holidays and our parents are arguing over who gets the kids for christmas and we have one vehicle..

Someone send a miracle my way?! His CO said his hands were tied and that its just a waiting game again. It will be another week to get the orders ammended again and at that time everyone is off for Federal Holidays..

Maybe if I go to sleep and wake up this just a nightmare

becca
  4. Senior Member
    well if worse comes to worse, your hubby could always just go to the new base and work with his new command to get the orders ammended and then get the TMO paper work rolling. Or if you had the money to spare, just move yourselves, keep all receipts for everything, and then turn them into TMO when the orders get ammended. Thats what DH and I did, we got reimbursed for everything.

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  5. Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    i hope this situation gets corrected soon..sounds like a very stressful.
  6. Beccalynne21
    Quote Originally Posted by inmansgirl06 View Post
    well if worse comes to worse, your hubby could always just go to the new base and work with his new command to get the orders ammended and then get the TMO paper work rolling. Or if you had the money to spare, just move yourselves, keep all receipts for everything, and then turn them into TMO when the orders get ammended. Thats what DH and I did, we got reimbursed for everything.
    I wish we had that much money :-( I have $10 dollars in my purse to last till next Friday. With it being Christmas and all we are more than broke. A wrecked van that we are going to still pay for because we owed on it.

Just found out they dont ship cars in the US..sooo um what the heck do you do if you are driving to Cali from KY...

Umm yea military is not on my top list. DH has never moved...no one is giving him any info. Everything he knows is from me googling what his sups should have told him. He asked them what to do, where to go, ect ect...but they said dont worry its all on the orders..umm nothing is on the orders...just that hes moving and there are no dependants....
  7. barbiegirl103
    Unfortunately there is not much you can do. Your husband needs to take care of everything. He needs to talk to his Detailer. The Detailer can push out his report date if things are not correct by doing an ORD MOD. Also, inorder to get TLE and DLA your husband needs to go to PSD and put in the request to get these allowances in advanced. They will give you half your moving expenses in advance--the rest later with receipts. Have your husband tell the Detailer you need a 1 month notice to move from your apartment, they should be able to accomodate, especially if you are a family that needs to move. I know that these are things that can be done, he just needs to ask
    I know it can be very stressful and difficult when you dont know what to do.

I am moving from Maryland to California next week, so I understand the stress of the long move....uhhhh....

Hope this helps, and good luck!
  8. Beccalynne21
    The orders came back wrong AGAIN yesterday. It is now back to a TDS from a PCS....

It has him with only 3 dependants and there are 5 of us. It shows no help with moving no nothing.

I have put in my 2wks notice and now I have no job and no place to live because we were moving them in 8 days...There is no one in until Wednesday

Anyone else have THIS much problems with orders? BTW hubbi doesnt even know what a detailer is..neither do I :-(

becca

Quote Originally Posted by barbiegirl103 View Post
    Unfortunately there is not much you can do. Your husband needs to take care of everything. He needs to talk to his Detailer. The Detailer can push out his report date if things are not correct by doing an ORD MOD. Also, inorder to get TLE and DLA your husband needs to go to PSD and put in the request to get these allowances in advanced. They will give you half your moving expenses in advance--the rest later with receipts. Have your husband tell the Detailer you need a 1 month notice to move from your apartment, they should be able to accomodate, especially if you are a family that needs to move. I know that these are things that can be done, he just needs to ask
    I know it can be very stressful and difficult when you dont know what to do.

I am moving from Maryland to California next week, so I understand the stress of the long move....uhhhh....

Hope this helps, and good luck!
  9. Beccalynne21
    I would like to know what a detailer is??? and all these other acronyms as I have no clue neither does DH.....
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    A detailer is for the Navy. That is the person who cuts your orders, etc. The Army should have an equivalent. The base Family Service Center should have Smooth Move information for you. Your DH should be pushing every single day on this. There will be people working on the 26th, although it will not be full force due to the holidays.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast