Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Frigates in mayport

1. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Frigates in mayport

Advertisements
    is anyones hubby on a Frigate in Mayport right now and if so can you please tell me either thru PM or on here what their schedules are like? like do they go out alot or what? im just looking for general info right now. My hubby just put in for one and he has told me some stuff but i wanted to hear it from a SO.

2. Senior Member
    I will PM you...
  3. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    ok thanks

4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Jason was on the JFK out of mayport. There were a lot of frigates there in his battlegroup though. They do go out a lot but they do not typically go out for the same length of time that the carrier goes out for, because they are smaller.
  5. Senior Member
    DB is on a frigate stationed at mayport, but is actually deployed right now. I don't know a lot about their schedules, but if you are in mayport, you should come to our coffee dates... they girls would know a lot more than me.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    Jason was on the JFK out of mayport. There were a lot of frigates there in his battlegroup though. They do go out a lot but they do not typically go out for the same length of time that the carrier goes out for, because they are smaller.
    Brandi, when was your DH on the JFK? Mine just left her when she decommed. He was on her from 04-07, now he is on a cruiser out of here in Mayport.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sailorsgirl2001 View Post
    Brandi, when was your DH on the JFK? Mine just left her when she decommed. He was on her from 04-07, now he is on a cruiser out of here in Mayport.
    He was on there ohh, for a long time. He originally got stationed there in 1998, left there in 2001 to go to USNA, then he ended up leaving USNA and went back to the JFK from 02-04. We left there in around June of 04.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    He was on there ohh, for a long time. He originally got stationed there in 1998, left there in 2001 to go to USNA, then he ended up leaving USNA and went back to the JFK from 02-04. We left there in around June of 04.
    Oh, OK. You guys had left her shortly before we got to her. Dh got there in Oct 04, he caught the very tail end of her cruise.