Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Lemoore Stone Park Housing Pics

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Lemoore Stone Park Housing Pics

Advertisements
    For those interested, I have taken pictures of the interior of Stone Park housing at Lemoore. Excuse the mess, we are unpacking....haha.....
    Outside:

This is a picture of the living room, which is about 12 feet across by 25 ft long.

Next picture is from one end of the hall upstairs. The two doors at the end are the 3rd and 4th bedroom, and the door on the left side is into the bathroom.

This is one side of the closets in the master bedroom. There is a "hall" between the two closets that goes to the Master Bath. I love the shelving in this for my shoes and purses.

Hall that runs from the front door to the 1/2 bath. To the right is the stairs, then the two hall closets and door to the laundry and garage. To the left is the living room and kitchen/dining room.

More to follow....
    Last edited by flangl18; 11-01-2007 at 08:33 AM.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Dining room from the kitchen area....my husband was concentrating reallllly hard on a game...haha...

and the kitchen from the dining room...

Finally a couple pictures of the kids while on our trip. These were taken just outside our hotel in Kingman, AZ. We had a gorgeous view, but the kids just had to goof off! Kaitlyn (12) and Delaney (8)

Kaitlyn and Casey (15)