Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: selectee spouses!!!! tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

selectee spouses!!!! tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!

Advertisements
    holy cow this is the LAST day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how fast it has gone. Seriously I am really over it.....I kind of wish our ball wasn't Saturday night because I need a week off from these people....haha. I know he feels the same way.

Last night we had a bbq and a regatta. It was very unorganized, but hey.....we had to leave early because it just took too long to get started. My husband has already left for the day....he went out to set up for GQ and then that's that. He has a few things to do together and they're eating one last meal as a blueshirt and then off to the campsite.........I hate that we don't even get to spend ANY part of today with him. I don't even know much about tomorrow except when to show up! He "should" get time to come home and shower, but that's not a guarantee.

But ONE more day.......one.......then my tears can be ones of happiness for him because lately they've been out of frustration.
  2. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Mine didn't get to come home to shower. They showed up to the pinning as is and very tired. Mine looked like he was on drugs.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Traci View Post
    Mine didn't get to come home to shower. They showed up to the pinning as is and very tired. Mine looked like he was on drugs.
    they told us they'd get 4 hours before the pinning ceremony. GQ starts at 2:30 pm here, but they are setting up and getting ready now.....Our pinning is at 4pm tomorrow.

I "hope" he can come home to shower........he's going to be a mess. I guess I should be thankful the ball isn't the same night!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Traci View Post
    Mine got to shower somewhere, I think it was cold though. He was so out of it.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Our selectees will be able to shower and whatnot...but NOT at home! Arrangements have been made for them to have whatever shower facilities they will need to get all ready for the pinning. Everyone(chiefs) will be a mess tomorrow, not just the selectees! I'm hoping my dh holds up through the ceremony, he has to read the Fouled Anchor and it would suck if he were trip over the words!!

Quote Originally Posted by wb3690 View Post
    they told us they'd get 4 hours before the pinning ceremony. GQ starts at 2:30 pm here, but they are setting up and getting ready now.....Our pinning is at 4pm tomorrow.

I "hope" he can come home to shower........he's going to be a mess. I guess I should be thankful the ball isn't the same night!
    JulieM
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    From Thursday morning until the pinning on Friday last year I did not see Rodney. They had to shower at the command. When they walked in they looked dead on thier feet, but perked up a bit when the ceremony started. We spent about an hour at the base recepetion and then went home where he promptly fell in bed. Pic below taken at 6 pm on Friday...hehe.....[IMG][/IMG]
  7. Senior Member
    I'm so glad this is just about over. I wish I could be there tonight, you know like a fly on the wall, to see what all they do. I can't believe it is just about over. Oh man, he is gonna look so sexy in that uniform. He told me they said they will be able to come home to shower and get ready before the pinning which starts at like 11:45 here. I thought they wouldn't, but whatever. So everyone, I hope you have a chance to get good pictures of the pinning and have lots of fun at the ball.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieM View Post
    Our selectees will be able to shower and whatnot...but NOT at home! Arrangements have been made for them to have whatever shower facilities they will need to get all ready for the pinning. Everyone(chiefs) will be a mess tomorrow, not just the selectees! I'm hoping my dh holds up through the ceremony, he has to read the Fouled Anchor and it would suck if he were trip over the words!!

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieM View Post
    Oh, that is what Rodney gets to do for thier ceremony too!
  10. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    They'll be showering at North Island.. I have to drop him off at 1500 and won't see him until pinning tomorrow at 1000. I'm going to have to deal with the inlaws on my own... (we don't get along that well)

I have been instructed to have the biggest Green Monster with me when I get there, so that he can have it after the ceremony.

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast