Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pssst......selectee spouses!!!

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

pssst......selectee spouses!!!

Advertisements
    TWO weeks to go!!!!!!

TWO weeks!!! did I say TWO weeks??? Can you believe they are almost done?? I can't. Seriously we have had a countdown on the fridge and I can remember writing 42 days......now we're at TWO weeks!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!

DH did that golf tournament yesterday and his group actually won the tournament. He actually had a lot of fun despite it being super hot and completely sunny. He was in a horrible mood when he went to it yesterday but came home happy.

Today they are at the island wide obstacle course competition on our base.........he said he doesn't even know why they do it anymore because the SEALs win every single year......haha.....

tomorrow is their community service project and we're bbqing at our house tomorrow with the selectees that want to come over.

TWO weeks!!!!! I can't WAIT! I have all the dresses/shoes etc. I just need earrings for the ball dress. I'm getting my hair cut on the 11th and I'll get a pedicure the week before the pinning/ball.

I really think it has flown by.
  2. Senior Member

THANK GOD!! only two more weeks!!

Dh went to his golf tournament today, dressed like a 1893 caddie He looked so cute!!
  3. Senior Member
    Well, I had a bunch of stuff written out but thought I better watch it. I don't want the wrong eyes to see it.
    I will say that these few weeks have been hell and I'm glad it's almost over with. Yesterday we hit an all time low and today hasn't improved it much.
    2 weeks can't get here soon enough.
    They're doing a paintball war today. Hopefully it will help to relieve some of my poor dh's tention.
  4. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i can't wait.. i am just worn out already

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyzx3 View Post
    Well, I had a bunch of stuff written out but thought I better watch it. I don't want the wrong eyes to see it.
    I will say that these few weeks have been hell and I'm glad it's almost over with. Yesterday we hit an all time low and today hasn't improved it much.
    They're doing a paintball war today. Hopefully it will help to relieve some of my poor dh's tention.
    I hope!!

There is a couple in my husband's group that this has been extremely stressful on. It is tough enough but if you have something else going on (not saying you do) it can be really hard on a family.
  6. Senior Member
    sorry to hear that I hope that he feels better today!!
  7. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    YAY!! 2 more weeks! Things are going OK here, just ready for it to be over!

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

8. Senior Member
    Ya know, he hasn't even worked his normal job. Sad isn't? He can't even claim that as part of the stess. Yes, our family quality time has stunk, but again, not part of the problem.
    There's only 2 of them, and let's just say they are completely different people. What one does, or doesn't do, effects them both and it's frustrating.
  9. Senior Member
    Ya know, he hasn't even worked his normal job. Sad isn't? He can't even claim that as part of the stess. Yes, our family quality time has stunk, but again, not part of the problem.
    There's only 2 of them, and let's just say they are completely different people. What one does, or doesn't do, effects them both and it's frustrating.

i know what you mean on frusterating when someone doesnt want to play. i am glad that we are down to two weeks. the last four havent been bad at all really for us. now if i could only find clothes for all of our functions. we have the pinning, khaki ball, decom pary and then decom............this is NOT going to be fun in three weeks

10. Senior Member
    I can't wait. He is doing his caddie thing today. He had to go in early for drills or something, so I didn't get to see him dressed up. I so gotta have the camera ready when he gets home. I hope he had some fun. I still gotta get alterations on my ball dress. I better get hopping.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast