Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those whose SO plan to seperate

1. Photographer in Southern CA
    Photographer in Southern CA
    Blog Entries

Those whose SO plan to seperate

Advertisements
    This is directed towards those of you who have an SO who is planning to seperate and possibly not reenlist.

Has your SO begun thinking about future careers outside of the military? Today we were talking about several options we want to look at and wanted to how you are tackling the process.

Also, how long till their enlistment is complete?
  2. Senior Member
    My husband is being forced out so we are being forced to look at our future and make some very tough choices right now. Hes an ET in the Navy so theres not really a lack of jobs just a lack of jobs in the location we want. Im not sure where hes getting his job info from. He just tells me they were sent to him by so and so. Hes on deployment right now so he can't really do anything but look at the jobs and say "yep, theres a job I could do" His EAOS ( I think thats right) is mid December
  3. Senior Member
    My DH's enlistment is over in November. He's an MA so the options are pretty open for us. He's going to school to finish his Bachlors then probally onto Highway Patrol. In the meantime though he'll work at the County Sherriffs Office.
  4. my AOC truly makes me happy
    my AOC truly makes me happy

I just want to say good Luck to everyone who dh is moving on, wether by choice or other
  5. Senior Member
    Oh yes I forgot to mention hes going to finish getting his AA degree. He just applied to the school today.
  6. Senior Member
    My husbands enlistment is up in January 09. So we still have a little while, but he is going to school right now for his Computer Engineering Degree and also his rel estate license. He is also moving back to his state of orgin(Nevada) and we know a lot of people. I am not worried one bit about what he is going to do and how we are going to make it. I cant wait till he gets out!!! And it's defiently by choice..
  7. Regular Member
    Mine is out April 09 and right now we're looking at opening a restaurant with my family along the front range of Colorado. It's where both of our families live but we don't want to be too close to them . DH is getting his business degree and my mom has a background in food service/management. If all that doesn't work out though he wants to do SWAT since he's infantry. We're definitely doing this by choice also.

April 27th, 2007

I don't want to be his whole life, just his favorite part

8. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    joe is done in 3 and a half years. we're already thinking of things he could do. he wants to start doing online classes and work towards getting a degree in business. he also considers being a police officer (and i suggested corrections officer). we have time tho. he works on the flight deck, so i'm not too sure what job outlook there is for that, save for airports and whatnot.
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
    www.andreacoan.blogspot.com
  9. Chadsgirl0922
    My Db is up in Oct '08, but he isn't forsure if he is going to reenlist or not. I know that his dad is giving him all of his land and house so he can take over being the rancher.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    dh is out in 2011 and he will be getting an engineering degree of sorts (either while in through navy college or when he gets out) and then we'll go from there
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast