Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: In regards to my earlier thread

1. Senior Member

Exclamation In regards to my earlier thread

Advertisements
    I want to apologize to anyone who was offended by it. I was NOT trying to pull rank, be bitchy, snotty or whatever. I was just passing along some info that was told to me.
    I just felt like you never know who see's this stuff, it is a public message board and I didn't want anyone's DH having a harder time in iniatiaion, that's all. I know in my previous thread I mentioned "trouble" and that did not need to be there, because they won't get into trouble, they will still be able to put their anchors on.
    Again, I'm really sorry if I offended anyone, it was not my intenion.

2. Senior Member
    I really don't think you need to apologize! You were just trying to help! I understood where you were coming from hun!

ETA I do actually think that Caimbrie should apologize to you for her comment though. It was totally uncalled for and insignificant.
    Needs work.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FTCWifey View Post
    I really don't think you need to apologize! You were just trying to help! I understood where you were coming from hun!

ETA I do actually think that Caimbrie should apologize to you for her comment though. It was totally uncalled for and insignificant.
    I'm glad that it was taken by a few the way it was meant to be taken. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes and apparently I did so I want to apologize to those people.

4. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyChiefs_Wife View Post
    I want to apologize to anyone who was offended by it. I was NOT trying to pull rank, be bitchy, snotty or whatever. I was just passing along some info that was told to me.
    I just felt like you never know who see's this stuff, it is a public message board and I didn't want anyone's DH having a harder time in iniatiaion, that's all. I know in my previous thread I mentioned "trouble" and that did not need to be there, because they won't get into trouble, they will still be able to put their anchors on.
    Again, I'm really sorry if I offended anyone, it was not my intenion.
    I don't feel you need to apologize for anything. This whole process is hard and tips like yours are ment to be helpful. My husband said the exact same thing when results came out. "You know the rules, so pass them along". You never know who is on these sites and who may want to stir the pot. It's not a thing that happens often but better safe than sorry. I don't see a warning like yours as being bitchy, snotty or pulling rank.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Traci View Post
    I don't feel you need to apologize for anything. This whole process is hard and tips like yours are ment to be helpful. My husband said the exact same thing when results came out. "You know the rules, so pass them along". You never know who is on these sites and who may want to stir the pot. It's not a thing that happens often but better safe than sorry. I don't see a warning like yours as being bitchy, snotty or pulling rank.
    thanks traci. i think this whole thing has just gotten way out of hand.